Està Web es incompatible con Explorer 7.Es un navegador absoleto creado desde el año 2006, link: wikipedia.org
Debe de actulizar mínimo a la versión 8.
- Cationic softener cationic, soft and smooth handle.
- Slightly cationic, with silicone. Gives a soft and smooth handle. Suitable for all types of fibre.
ROMSOFT OE/2 – OE/50
- Cationic softener for all kind of fibres. It has antistatic effects in polyester so is suitable to improve raising process. Does not affects the thermomigration of disperse dyes and does not affect to whiteness degree.
- Softener, polyethylene wax and silicone blend. It gives a soft and superficial handle. It improves the sewability. Does not affect to whiteness degree.
- Polyethylene softener. Gives a light touch. Excellent for raising process. Suitable for all kind of fibres.
- Slightly cationic. Gives a full, soft handle. Suitable for all kind of fibres.
ROMSOFT AQ 90
- High concentrated cationic softener. Gives a soft and fresh handle.
- Slightly cationic softener. Gives a voluminous, slightly greasy handle. Suitable for synthetic fibres.
- Non-ionic softener. Gives a soft handle. Suitable for raising and sanfor. It doesn’t affect to whiteness degree.
- Non ionic softener, with a soft handle. It doesn’t affect to whiteness degree.
- Polyethylene wax in aqueous microemulsion for natural and synthetic fibres finishing.
- Highly concentrated softener; it gives a good touch and a high hidrophilicity. It Is specially suitable for towels.
- Non ionic softener for cellulosic fibres and its blends.
- Aqueous dispersion of a cationic polyethylene wax.
- Cationic softener in flakes.
- Non-ionic softener in flakes.
- Emulsion of a high melting point polyethylene wax.
EMULSION DE POLIETILENO PE/C
- Macro-emulsion of non ionic polyethylene wax.
- High melting point Polyethylene wax in aqueous microemulsion for natural and synthetic fibres finishing.
Policy and Commitment (EHS)
+ info >
Color Center is strongly committed to the highest standards of safety, quality and sustainability
+ info >
Centerquimica SAC is the operating base of the Color Center Group in the South America area.
The company is made up of highly qualified personnel in the area of manufacturing, logistics and technical / commercial advice.
I + D
+ info >
Research and innovation, we are strategically focused on the development of textile auxiliaries for fibers and fabrics.
Our mission is to provide high value-added solutions to the technological challenges
+ info >
Latest news on research projects and news of Color Center SA